Saw this on a few of my friends’ pages, so:
1. You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station; what do you buy?
Coke, salted peanuts and a pack of smokes.
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea-dwelling creature, what would you be?
A great white shark.
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
4. What do you order when you’re at a pancake house?
Steak and Eggs.
5. Do you own any… naughty toys?
6. Have you made out with anyone on your friends list?
With enviable regularity.
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear:
Grey cotton boxer-briefs.
8. Describe the last time you were injured:
Back during Festival–my gimpy ankles.
9. Are there any odd things that make you feel comfortable?
When I’m drifting off to sleep, I tend to flex my right ankle repeatedly. Don’t know why.
11. Tell me a weird story from your high school years:
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Don’t have a cell phone.
14. Flavor of pudding?
15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
An olive-drab short-sleeved safari shirt (lotsa pockets).
16. Prescription medication?
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
18. How many people are on your friends list?
19. How many people on your list do you know in real life?
20. What are you listening to right now?
The sounds of the TV from downstairs.
21. Most recent movie you watched?
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, which we saw with the kids yesterday. I really liked it. Centaurs are badass. Minotaurs, too.
22. Name 5 things you have with you at all times:
A sarcastic comment. Everything else is variable.
23. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage?
24. Name a teacher you had the hots for:
I spent most of my school years taught by nuns. Unfortunately, there wasn’t a “Sister What-a-waste” among them.
25. What is a saying that you use a lot?
FUCK. (Said just like that. All caps, with a period.)
26. What’s one piece of advice that you think should be passed on to every child?
Don’t believe the lie. Doing what you love to do is far more important than societal definitions of success.
Happy New Year to everyone. Have a few drinks-n-smooches at the party tonight for