I actually don’t have a long history with LJ, so I’ll have to use my blogger archive, but still:
Take your LJ username and replace each letter with the corresponding number (A=1, B=2, etc):
2. Add all of the numbers together to create a kind of super number: 81
3. Add the digits of the number together: 9
4. Find the post of this number in your LJ. If you don’t have that many posts, add the digits together again.
5. Take the digit you noted in step 3 (or 4 if you added the digits together again), and count that many words into the post. (“campaign”, in this case)
6. Use the resulting word in a google image search, and select a picture from the first page and post the results:
Heh. I like that one.