7 things I plan to do before I die:
- Have a series of novels published.
- Go to England
- Own my own home
- Get to the point where I don’t have to worry about money.
- Live in NYC again.
- Get back in shape (much shorter-term than “before I die”)
- Spend as much time with friends as I can.
7 things I can do:
- Lay out and design books.
- Design RPGs.
- Make people laugh.
- Fight with archaic weapons.
7 things I cannot do:
- Keep my damned mouth shut.
- Vote for conservatives.
- Play any musical instrument well enough for my satisfaction.
- Suffer fools gladly….or at all.
- Manage finances worth a damn.
- Deny my nature.
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
- I’ll be polite here and say “posterior.”
7 things I say most often:
- “Ah, fer fucks sake…”
- “Basically…” (my verbal pause, apparently)
- “No, I’m sorry, she’s not here. Can I take a message?”
7 celebrity crushes:
- Angelina Jolie
- Polly Walker (Atia of the Julii on HBO’s Rome)
- Indira Varma (also from Rome, as well as Kama Sutra)
- Jewel Staite
- Viggo Mortensen (dude….come on. He’s Viggo. Poet, actor, painter, speaks multiple languages…)
- Jonathan Rhys-Meyers
- Charlize Theron
7 people I want to do this: