(Swiped from pretty damn near everyone)
1. Go to Wkipedia and enter your DOB minus year.
2. List three historical events, two births and one death that happened on your birthday.
- 1889 – Fish fall from the sky in Holland – (not from Wikipedia, since most of the entries are boring. This one is a fortean event.)
- 1920 – The United States Postal Service rules that children may not be sent via parcel post.
- 1966 – The United States Supreme Court rules in Miranda v. Arizona that the police must inform suspects of their rights before questioning them.
- 1865 – William Butler Yeats, Irish writer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1939)
- 1892 – Basil Rathbone, English actor (d. 1967)
- 1645 – Miyamoto Musashi, Japanese swordsman